Breaking the Habit (Vocal Cover) Breaking the Habit (Vocal Cover)

I feel like you should ramp up your vocals just a bit, maybe use a pre-amp or just increase the db of the vocal track in general, your voice blends too much into the music.
Other than that, you can tell when you stress your voice. Keep on with the practicing and you'll be awesome. Overall good job :)

Your So Hollow Your So Hollow

I hate to be this guy but the title isn't Grammatically correct (wrong you're) maybe I'm missing something but if you changed it that'd be cool.

The actual song is quite amazing, I like the thrashy violent feel to it and have to say 5/5 for sure. (Aside from my gripe with the you're/your conflict I have no complaints)

Certain Certain

I really like the style and the Vocals, great work keep it up!

I think you love you I think you love you

This has to be one of the best things to come back to in the Audio Portal! The noises in the background work well with the simple melody that plays throughout. It kinda reminds me of a Nirvana medley -- (Heartshaped Box, Come as you are etc.) The lyrics are memorable and simple, the melody is really tight! Great work man.

WIP: Last Time (Feat OpalRhea) WIP: Last Time (Feat OpalRhea)

I do not like...

I do not like how you used Mixcraft loops :C Too overused imo its more of a pop punk btw ;D But uhm Nice effort and I like how you added your own sounds and stuff it sounds pretty epic.. Keep this sorta genre up..You'll have a permanant fan =D

BlackStatic responds:

Yeah, I do have a problem with sampling too much, but I'm trying to get out of that habit... Thanks for the feedback~

Boombox! Boombox!

Izack!

You know I luv your music =D You need to make a mashup of all your guys's songs or this one the contender and Jumprope haha xD

GBT-Fall GBT-Fall

Great

How old were you guys when you did this one?

Facing Death (DEMO) Facing Death (DEMO)

Great Sub GREAT!

80% perfect! missing some intsruments as u sed :)

TheUprising1 responds:

Thanks man^^

Super Mario Bros. (Punk Remix) Super Mario Bros. (Punk Remix)

PWNT

U win
'nuff said

giftedbuttwisted responds:

XP XP XP

Waiting For The Answer 2.0 Waiting For The Answer 2.0

Bored again

Bored again sitting all alone nothin on pc!
I'm bored as hell nice mix

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks man, check out Pleasant Problem (the other band) too, they're a million times better than us XD